Uniforms do not make the school better. Just because it changes the person's appearance it does not change their personality or their ways. I abhor the school dress code it is absurd.You may think that uniforms are cheaper, but if you actually think of it, its more expensive because you need to wash clothes more often because unless you haven't noticed tan khaki pants get dirty extremely easily. And some parents don't even care, they will leave there kids dirty.
I think it's not necessary for high school students to wear uniforms when they go to school. I know that wearing uniforms is good because it shows the uniqueness of each school and makes students look neat, but my opinion is that the important thing is the uniqueness of the students that matters not the schools.
I think that the principal should ease up on these new dress code rules. It was bad enough before that we had to wear a uniform, but now it is outrageous because we can't even wear a pretty colorful cardigan to individualize yourself. Also they are saying that its warm all throughout the school but it isn't some classes are pretty cold. And some people get cold easily like me, if the start suspending people for this then a lot of people are going to get in trouble.
No comments:
Post a Comment