Wednesday, November 9, 2011

My Bestfriend

You are the bridge to all my friends and family. You are the glue to all my broken relationships. We do and go everywhere together. I can't live without you. Without you I am incomplete and I feel empty. My days are gloom and and boring. Without you I feel naked.

You keep me company no matter what the situation is. No matter what mood I am in I can always count on you to describe how I am feeling. You listen to all of my commands and help me when I am clueless. Hearing you makes me happy and eager. Smiling at every word i interpret.

If I ever lose you or throw you away I can always count on you to remember everything we shared. I will be there to put you back together and fix all your scratches and booboos. I love you and I know you love me too. You and I, me and you are inseparable. Ohh, how you will be mine, there, and close forever. My dearest Bestfriend the Impulse.

No comments:

Post a Comment